- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Virender Sehwag will feature in Viu’s new web series
MUMBAI: Cricketer Virender Sehwag will play the central character of a new web series that will be launched next week on video-on-demand (VoD) service Viu.
Sehwag, who featured on cricket humorist Vikram Sathaye’s show ‘What the Duck’ on Viu earlier this year, will be back to entertain viewers again with his tongue-in-cheek humour.
So what’s this show going to be all about? Will it be about upper-cutting your mother-in-law’s vicious bouncers beyond the boundary or playing the game of life with a straight bat?
You can watch Sehwag’s web series from next week on www.viu.com or you can download the Viu Android app from the Google Play Store.
Vuclip, a PCCW Media company, is a leading premium VoD service for emerging markets with 10 million subscribers per quarter. The company’s premium OTT service Viu is currently enjoyed by consumers in India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Egypt.