- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Vidooly launches new CMS platform for YouTube MCNs
MUMBAI: Video analytics and marketing company Vidooly has launched its new content management system (CMS) platform designed specifically for multi-channel networks (MCNs) on YouTube.
The platform is designed to cater to the operational and management needs of MCNs of all sizes. It will thus help them to earn more revenue and market their brands in a better manner. Vidooly already caters to more than 3,000 YouTube channels.
Vidooly’s dashboard helps MCNs manage their business needs with features like content creator onboarding, in-depth performance analysis of partner channels and automated account management.
The MCN admins can fine-tune their partner channels’ performance using actionable analytics data, and identify and reach out to new partners from within the dashboard.
Another major feature of the tool is the financial module that allows admins to manage partner payouts and generate exhaustive earning reports with ease.
“The number of YouTube millionaires is growing every year and so are the challenges they face. Getting hundreds of thousands of views is not a piece of cake. It depends on strategic marketing as much as it does on the quality of content. For a regular aspiring YouTube star, this can be quite intimidating. That’s where MCNs or multi-channel networks come into picture. When a content creator signs up for an MCN, s/he usually gets assistance in terms of technology that can help them scale up on YouTube,” said Vidooly CMO Nishant Radia.
With a significant rise of 30 per cent in digital consumption in India (better than other media outlets like print, TV, out-of-home and radio), the rise of MCNs is also growing steadily. MCNs are also helping YouTube users turn to their hobbies into full-time professions.