- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Vice expands relationship with Snapchat through content creation
MUMBAI: Vice has expanded its relationship with online social network Snapchat and will create original shows for it.
This will take the form of short form content, the company said.
The first Vice series for Snapchat will be a dating series hosted by rapper and chef Action Bronson. It will be called ‘Hungry Hearts With Action Bronson’.
‘Hungry Hearts With Action Bronson’ will consist of eight episodes involving potential couples being sent on dates by Bronson.