- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
UTV Motion Pictures uses Twitter’s audio card to unveil ‘PK’ audio teaser
MUMBAI: In a first-of-its-kind move in film marketing, UTV Motion Pictures has used social networking site Twitter’s audio card to unveil the official audio teaser of its upcoming movie ‘PK’.
The move makes UTV Motion Pictures the first in India to use the tool as part of their promotional push for the movie releasing in December this year.
This new audio card is available in India through Twitter’s partnership with SoundCloud, a leading third-party streaming service.
With a single tap, the Twitter audio card lets Indian users discover and listen to audio directly in their timeline on both iOS and Android devices. Throughout their listening experience, Twitter India users can dock the audio card and keep listening as they continue to browse inside the Twitter app.
Twitter India is just beginning to test the audio card and plans to make it available to more partners and creators in future so that many more Indian production houses, musical artists and creators will be able to share exclusive, in-the-moment audio to millions of listeners on Twitter in India.
‘PK’ is directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Siddharth Roy Kapur. It stars Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani and Saurabh Shukla among others.