- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
&TV launches on online streaming service Yamgo TV
MUMBAI: Yamgo TV, an online TV and video streaming service provider, has launched ZEEL’s new Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) &TV on its platform.
&TV will replace existing channel Lamhe and join Yamgo’s wide range of channels in the Bollywood genre, such as Bollywood Hungama and Films of India.
&TV was launched in India and the Middle East on 2 March.
&TV will be distributed on Yamgo Mobile TV network, tapping into a growing audience of over 50 million unique users across the globe and is available on all mobile devices including smart phones, feature phones, tablets and phablets.
Yamgo TV founder and CEO Ian Mullins said, “We are pleased to announce yet another new channel to our mobile TV network. &TV is an exciting new addition to our already popular Bollywood genre and will provide our growing audience with a different style of Bollywood content.”
Mobile phone users can visit yamgo.mobi or download the Yamgo app for Nokia, Android or iPhone.