- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
&TV launches on online streaming service Yamgo TV
MUMBAI: Yamgo TV, an online TV and video streaming service provider, has launched ZEEL’s new Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) &TV on its platform.
&TV will replace existing channel Lamhe and join Yamgo’s wide range of channels in the Bollywood genre, such as Bollywood Hungama and Films of India.
&TV was launched in India and the Middle East on 2 March.
&TV will be distributed on Yamgo Mobile TV network, tapping into a growing audience of over 50 million unique users across the globe and is available on all mobile devices including smart phones, feature phones, tablets and phablets.
Yamgo TV founder and CEO Ian Mullins said, “We are pleased to announce yet another new channel to our mobile TV network. &TV is an exciting new addition to our already popular Bollywood genre and will provide our growing audience with a different style of Bollywood content.”
Mobile phone users can visit yamgo.mobi or download the Yamgo app for Nokia, Android or iPhone.