- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Turner launches catch-up service on Hong Kong’s now TV
MUMBAI: Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific has officially launched its catch-up service WarnerTV Encore on Hong Kong’s pay TV platform now TV.
Existing WarnerTV subscribers will have instant and full access to a selection of premium WarnerTV content via their set-top boxes (STB) with no extra charge.
WarnerTV Encore gives viewers the freedom to choose when to watch first-and-exclusive series including ‘Gotham’ and ‘The Last Ship’—both premiering this month and available for a four-week window. Content will be available to watch immediately after its first on-air broadcast. Other popular shows include ‘The Originals’ and ‘Rizzoli & Isles S4’.
“WarnerTV Encore offers subscribers a genuine enhancement to their viewing experience. We know that our viewers like the flexibility to watch their favorite shows on their convenience and this catch-up service provides the freedom to choose a time that works for them,” said Turner’s SVP and MD for the North Asia and Southeast Asia Pacific regions Phil Nelson.
“We’re really pleased to be launching the service first on now TV in Hong Kong and look forward to rolling it out to other markets in Asia,” Nelson added.
Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific assumed full operational responsibility for WarnerTV in April 2014.