- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Turner launches catch-up service on Hong Kong’s now TV
MUMBAI: Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific has officially launched its catch-up service WarnerTV Encore on Hong Kong’s pay TV platform now TV.
Existing WarnerTV subscribers will have instant and full access to a selection of premium WarnerTV content via their set-top boxes (STB) with no extra charge.
WarnerTV Encore gives viewers the freedom to choose when to watch first-and-exclusive series including ‘Gotham’ and ‘The Last Ship’—both premiering this month and available for a four-week window. Content will be available to watch immediately after its first on-air broadcast. Other popular shows include ‘The Originals’ and ‘Rizzoli & Isles S4’.
“WarnerTV Encore offers subscribers a genuine enhancement to their viewing experience. We know that our viewers like the flexibility to watch their favorite shows on their convenience and this catch-up service provides the freedom to choose a time that works for them,” said Turner’s SVP and MD for the North Asia and Southeast Asia Pacific regions Phil Nelson.
“We’re really pleased to be launching the service first on now TV in Hong Kong and look forward to rolling it out to other markets in Asia,” Nelson added.
Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific assumed full operational responsibility for WarnerTV in April 2014.