- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Tubi TV to stream films from Paramount Pictures for free
MUMBAI: Free video streaming service Tubi TV has entered into a licensing agreement with Paramount Pictures to bring more than 50 films from the studio’s library to the company’s ad-supported video applications.
Films currently featured on Tubi TV include ‘Top Gun’, ‘Basic Instinct’, ‘Total Recall’, ‘Star Trek: The Final Frontier’, ‘The Hunt for Red October’, as well as recent releases from 2014 and 2013. Tubi TV’s rabid horror film fans will also find the ‘Friday the 13th’ series, Stephen King films and ‘Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh’, among others.
Tubi TV also announced that Phase 2 Media CEO and Fox TV former chairman Sandy Grushow is joining their advisory board. “I’m thrilled to have the support and guidance of Sandy in the growth phase of our company. He has deep knowledge of the media industry and a clear vision for its future,” said Massoudi.