- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
TIL introduces Gaana 4.0 app featuring music videos and lyrics
MUMBAI: Gaana.com, the online music broadcasting service from Times Internet Limited (TIL), has launched its upgraded Gaana 4.0 mobile app, integrating music videos and lyrics into its popular music streaming service.
The upgrade is available on both iOS & Android platforms starting today.
The music videos and lyrics are integrated seamlessly within the application, the company said.
Music videos are integrated throughout the entire three million+ songs catalogue, indicated with a grey camera icon when available. In addition to in-line integrations of music videos, Gaana has added a music videos section, featuring hand-picked, popular music videos, easily accessible from the home screen of the app.
In addition to music videos, lyrics are now available from the full-screen player on select songs as well. When a song is playing, a user can open the full screen player to see a prominent “lyrics” button. One click more and lyrics for the song being played are shown, allowing consumers to follow their favourite tunes word by word.
The entire Gaana UI has gone through a refresh to improve readability and access to content. Favourites and downloads have also been brought upfront, based on user feedback for easier access. And of course, Gaana users’ favourite features, like Gaana Radio, Discover, Radio Mirchi, What My Friends are Listening To, etc, are all still available for all users.
Gaana.com business head Pawan Agarwal said, “We are delighted to launch the latest upgrade of the Gaana app. We are committed to providing our users with an immersive music experience that they love. The new version 4.0 will not only provide a complete musical experience through songs, music videos and lyrics but also has features that are easy to use. This upgrade would certainly redefine the way people experience music on mobile devices.”