- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Tata Sky’s Mukund Sharma to join Lukup Media
MUMBAI: Tata Sky vice president of content Mukund Sharma has left the company to join on-demand and multi-screen TV service Lukup Media as EVP of content, services and commerce. Sharma’s last date at Tata Sky is 31 January.
Sharma has spent more than 10 years at Tata Sky in various positions. Prior to Tata Sky, he had worked with Ten Sports, CNBC TV18, Sahara India and O&M.