- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Tata Sky’s Mukund Sharma to join Lukup Media
MUMBAI: Tata Sky vice president of content Mukund Sharma has left the company to join on-demand and multi-screen TV service Lukup Media as EVP of content, services and commerce. Sharma’s last date at Tata Sky is 31 January.
Sharma has spent more than 10 years at Tata Sky in various positions. Prior to Tata Sky, he had worked with Ten Sports, CNBC TV18, Sahara India and O&M.