- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Tata Sky’s Mukund Sharma to join Lukup Media
MUMBAI: Tata Sky vice president of content Mukund Sharma has left the company to join on-demand and multi-screen TV service Lukup Media as EVP of content, services and commerce. Sharma’s last date at Tata Sky is 31 January.
Sharma has spent more than 10 years at Tata Sky in various positions. Prior to Tata Sky, he had worked with Ten Sports, CNBC TV18, Sahara India and O&M.