- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Tata Sky launches Ramayana on Actve Music
MUMBAI: DTH service provider Tata Sky is bringing the epic saga of Ramayana to television screens through its interactive platform Actve Music.
Subscribers will be able to relive a total of 1300 minutes of audio entertainment of the Ramayana at convenient time slots throughout Sunday. Viewers can watch the epic saga from 8 to 10 am with a repeat telecast between 2 to 4 pm and 6 to 8 pm the same day.
The epic is divided into 120 episodes of 10 minutes each which will be played on Bhakti Sagar channel every Sunday.
The story features voice overs from famous personalities like Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Javed Jaffrey and Om Puri.
Tata Sky chief commercial officer Vikram Mehra said, “In today’s day and age every parent seems to be struggling to ensure that their child is aware of Indian history and religious folks, one way or the other. This offering ensures that customers from all age groups to enjoy the offering, relaxed on a Sunday with their entire family in the comfort of their homes.”
Tata Sky’s Actve Music continues to be a 24×7 music platform with subscriber’s choice of music with no ad breaks, no RJ or VJ interruption.