- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Suitcase TV expands sales team
MUMBAI: Suitcase TV, a provider of software engineering for the broadcast industry and creator of the award-winning iphrame Vision Remote solution, has announced some strategic changes which will see the expansion of its sales team.
Heading sales in the EMEA region is Ynze Mens, who has considerable expertise in selling MAM and archive storage solutions to the industry. Boasting a long career in broadcast, he has worked for Sony, The VAR Network, Disk Archive Corporation, and OASYS Automated Playout.
The addition of Ynze to Suitcase TV sees the reestablishment of a team familiar to the broadcast industry as he joins Fraser Jardine and Ed Calverley, both of whom worked with Ynze at OASYS.
“Broadcast technology is changing rapidly to become a full software and IT-based platform,” Ynze explains. “We all know that, but to really change and think out of the box is something different. Suitcase TV is a pioneer with ground-breaking software development for broadcast customers. The company is one of the first with new IP-based technology which will change the way we think about broadcast processes and workflows. And that is what attracts me to the company: creative solutions and working together with customers to improve their businesses.”
Joining Ynze in sales is Ross Page who brings his valuable experience as a systems engineer at Screen Systems. Ross takes the role of technical sales engineer supporting all sales activities within EMEA.
Ross comments: “This is an exciting time to be joining Suitcase TV. There has been so much to learn about the existing products and on top of that we’re dreaming up and developing new solutions all the time. I’m proud to be part of such an ingenious team.”