- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Spuul to stream SRK’s ‘Raees’ and ‘Dear Zindagi’
MUMBAI: Spuul, an online streaming service for Bollywood and regional cinema, has added ‘Raees’ and ‘Dear Zindagi’ to its library.
‘Raees’, the latest Shah Rukh Khan movie produced by Red Chillies and Excel Entertainment, will stream on Spuul within a few months of its theatrical release.
Spuul will follow this with ‘Dear Zindagi’, which has SRK and Alia Bhatt in lead roles. ‘Dear Zindagi’ is produced by Red Chillies Entertianment and Dharma Productions. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has acquired the satellite rights of the movie.
The movies will feature on Mobile (iOS & Android), Samsung, LG & Panasonic Smart TV apps, Amazon Fire and others on a pay-per-view basis.
Spuul has the largest collection of SRK movies which includes other recent films such as ‘Dilwale’, ‘Fan’, ‘Happy New Year’, and older blockbusters like ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ and ‘Chennai Express’ among others.
SRK, in his true versatile style, plays two completely different roles in both the films. While ‘Raees’ is based on the true story of Gujarat-based don Abul Latif, ‘Dear Zindagi’ gives us fresh perspective on life and a refreshing take on love and family, with a free-spirited counsellor helping a budding cinematographer (Alia Bhatt).
Spuul’s viewers will be able to catch these movies in India and many more countries such as the UK, USA, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Pakistan.
Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “Spuul as a platform for VOD is constantly looking at newer avenues to grow and invest in diverse content for its viewers. We want to give our customers the best and the most exciting movie experience in all genres across the world. We are delighted to collaborate with top production houses and showcase the most awaited and popular films. Our library is at its expansion stage and today it has ~1000 movies and over 10,000 hours of programming.”