- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Spuul to exclusively premiere ‘Buddha In A Traffic Jam’
MUMBAI: Online streaming service Spuul will exclusively premiere Vivek Agnihotri’s ‘Buddha In A Traffic Jam’.
The movie will be available across devices like web, mobile (iOS, Android), Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Apple TV along with Airplay on iOS and Chromecast on Android. The film is available to all of Spuul’s premium subscribers across the world.
‘Buddha in a Traffic Jam’ is one of the most controversial films of the year, released just a month back in May, with protests against the movie in many parts of India for alleged propaganda.
The film depicts various themes ranging from corruption in the country to campus politics, moral policing, crony socialism and the fight against injustice. It stars Arunoday Singh, Anupam Kher, Pallavi Joshi and Mahie Gill.
Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “We’re happy to bring a film like ‘Buddha In A Traffic Jam’ to our viewers. Our platform has always strived to provide shelf space to bold filmmakers to reach their audiences. This is just a step further in bringing fresh content to our 12 million viewers.”
‘Buddha in A Traffic Jam’ director Vivek Agnihotri said, “Spuul is one of the oldest video streaming services today, and we’re happy to be associated with them for the internet premiere of Buddha In A Traffic Jam. It is a story that needed to be told, and we hope this association with Spuul helps us spread the word far and wide.”