- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Spuul adds UTV’s movies to catalogue
MUMBAI: Spuul has added UTV’s popular titles to its catalogue, including the recent hit ‘PK’.
Along with PK, subscribers can watch other titles like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, ‘Kai Po Che’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Dev D’, ‘Chennai Express’ and more.
Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “As one of the leading providers of Bollywood content to viewers across India, Pakistan, UK, US and Middle East, we are constantly investing in growing our library by adding new, popular and in many cases, offbeat titles to our list. PK’s addition to our rich UTV catalogue is yet another step in this direction.”
All the movies will be available across platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS, Android), Smart TV (Samsung, Panasonic, LG), Airplay on iOS and Chromecast on Android. Spuul will be offering these movies to their subscribers in India, UK, Middle East and other major territories around the world.
In addition to a large selection of free movies, Spuul also offers rentals that are pay-per-view movies and a premium monthly and annual subscription option.