- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Spuul adds UTV’s movies to catalogue
MUMBAI: Spuul has added UTV’s popular titles to its catalogue, including the recent hit ‘PK’.
Along with PK, subscribers can watch other titles like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, ‘Kai Po Che’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Dev D’, ‘Chennai Express’ and more.
Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “As one of the leading providers of Bollywood content to viewers across India, Pakistan, UK, US and Middle East, we are constantly investing in growing our library by adding new, popular and in many cases, offbeat titles to our list. PK’s addition to our rich UTV catalogue is yet another step in this direction.”
All the movies will be available across platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS, Android), Smart TV (Samsung, Panasonic, LG), Airplay on iOS and Chromecast on Android. Spuul will be offering these movies to their subscribers in India, UK, Middle East and other major territories around the world.
In addition to a large selection of free movies, Spuul also offers rentals that are pay-per-view movies and a premium monthly and annual subscription option.