- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Spuul adds ‘Tamasha’ to movie catalogue
MUMBAI: Spuul, the online streaming service for Indian cinema, has added Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ to its premium catalogue of movies for viewing across devices like Web, mobile (iOS, Android), Smart TV, Airplay on iOS, Fire on Amazon and Chromecast on Android.
Continuing its partnership with UTV Disney which was renewed last year with handpicked titles including ‘PK’, ‘Rang De Basanti’ and ‘Swades’, Spuul has added ‘Tamasha’ to its library that now includes over 1000 titles from Bollywood, Punjabi, Malyalam and more Indian languages.
‘Tamasha’ is one of the most talked about movies of 2015. The film tells the story of character Ved Vardhan Sahni (played by Ranbir Kapoor) along with Deepika Padukone in the female lead. The movie will now be available to all of Spuul’s premium subscribers.
Speaking on this development, Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “With approximately 12 million active users, we are currently positioned as one of the leading VOD platforms in the country and the Indian diaspora. We are focused on providing our viewers with fresh and best in class entertainment experience and choice.”