- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Spuul adds ‘Tamasha’ to movie catalogue
MUMBAI: Spuul, the online streaming service for Indian cinema, has added Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ to its premium catalogue of movies for viewing across devices like Web, mobile (iOS, Android), Smart TV, Airplay on iOS, Fire on Amazon and Chromecast on Android.
Continuing its partnership with UTV Disney which was renewed last year with handpicked titles including ‘PK’, ‘Rang De Basanti’ and ‘Swades’, Spuul has added ‘Tamasha’ to its library that now includes over 1000 titles from Bollywood, Punjabi, Malyalam and more Indian languages.
‘Tamasha’ is one of the most talked about movies of 2015. The film tells the story of character Ved Vardhan Sahni (played by Ranbir Kapoor) along with Deepika Padukone in the female lead. The movie will now be available to all of Spuul’s premium subscribers.
Speaking on this development, Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “With approximately 12 million active users, we are currently positioned as one of the leading VOD platforms in the country and the Indian diaspora. We are focused on providing our viewers with fresh and best in class entertainment experience and choice.”