- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Spuul adds ‘Tamasha’ to movie catalogue
MUMBAI: Spuul, the online streaming service for Indian cinema, has added Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ to its premium catalogue of movies for viewing across devices like Web, mobile (iOS, Android), Smart TV, Airplay on iOS, Fire on Amazon and Chromecast on Android.
Continuing its partnership with UTV Disney which was renewed last year with handpicked titles including ‘PK’, ‘Rang De Basanti’ and ‘Swades’, Spuul has added ‘Tamasha’ to its library that now includes over 1000 titles from Bollywood, Punjabi, Malyalam and more Indian languages.
‘Tamasha’ is one of the most talked about movies of 2015. The film tells the story of character Ved Vardhan Sahni (played by Ranbir Kapoor) along with Deepika Padukone in the female lead. The movie will now be available to all of Spuul’s premium subscribers.
Speaking on this development, Spuul Global CEO Subin Subaiah said, “With approximately 12 million active users, we are currently positioned as one of the leading VOD platforms in the country and the Indian diaspora. We are focused on providing our viewers with fresh and best in class entertainment experience and choice.”