- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Spuul adds ‘Mumbhai Connection’ to catalogue
MUMBAI: Online streaming service Spuul has added the recent release ‘Mumbhai Connection’ to its catalogue.
Viewers can avail the offline sync feature to watch the movie, which had a day and date release on Spuul today.
Spuul users worldwide can watch ‘Mumbhai Connection’ on all second screen devices including mobile, web and smart TV the same day it hits theatres. Spuul is the official online partner for the movie and opted for the day and date strategy to offer trade with the advantage of multiple screens. The initiative also comes in the wake of providing content to its customers to avoid piracy.
Spuul chief content officer Prakash Ramchandani said, “Spuul is very well placed to meet the growing demands of the movie watchers online. We are excited to add Mumbhai Connection in our library and make quality content easily accessible. The idea is to curb piracy and provide a legal platform for the industry.”
‘Mumbhai Connection’ is the story of an Indian salesman who joins an Atlanta IT company only to learn that it is run by the Mumbai mafia. Revealing the functioning of the powerful and dangerous mafia, it shows how the salesman’s life changes overnight as he finds himself trapped. It stars Rafiq Batcha, Srinivas, Dick Mays, Aliessa P. Badresia, Chrissy Chambers, Eli Jones and David Peirce.
Mumbhai Connection producer-actor Rafiq Batcha added, “The Mumbhai Connection team is very pleased to be associated with Spuul and have them as video on demand partners. The film’s novel plotline is bound to connect with metro audiences in India especially the youth who are cutting edge users of technology. With Spuul as partner, we are able to make our award winning film available on platforms that these audiences use most the most for their media consumption.”
Aiming to provide new content, Spuul recently introduced the comedy club, which includes funny shows like Jay Hind.