- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Spuul adds ‘Mumbhai Connection’ to catalogue
MUMBAI: Online streaming service Spuul has added the recent release ‘Mumbhai Connection’ to its catalogue.
Viewers can avail the offline sync feature to watch the movie, which had a day and date release on Spuul today.
Spuul users worldwide can watch ‘Mumbhai Connection’ on all second screen devices including mobile, web and smart TV the same day it hits theatres. Spuul is the official online partner for the movie and opted for the day and date strategy to offer trade with the advantage of multiple screens. The initiative also comes in the wake of providing content to its customers to avoid piracy.
Spuul chief content officer Prakash Ramchandani said, “Spuul is very well placed to meet the growing demands of the movie watchers online. We are excited to add Mumbhai Connection in our library and make quality content easily accessible. The idea is to curb piracy and provide a legal platform for the industry.”
‘Mumbhai Connection’ is the story of an Indian salesman who joins an Atlanta IT company only to learn that it is run by the Mumbai mafia. Revealing the functioning of the powerful and dangerous mafia, it shows how the salesman’s life changes overnight as he finds himself trapped. It stars Rafiq Batcha, Srinivas, Dick Mays, Aliessa P. Badresia, Chrissy Chambers, Eli Jones and David Peirce.
Mumbhai Connection producer-actor Rafiq Batcha added, “The Mumbhai Connection team is very pleased to be associated with Spuul and have them as video on demand partners. The film’s novel plotline is bound to connect with metro audiences in India especially the youth who are cutting edge users of technology. With Spuul as partner, we are able to make our award winning film available on platforms that these audiences use most the most for their media consumption.”
Aiming to provide new content, Spuul recently introduced the comedy club, which includes funny shows like Jay Hind.