- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Sony Liv launches second original show ‘Liv Shutter’
MUMBAI: Buoyed by the response to its recently launched original online show ‘Love Bytes’, Multi Screen Media (MSM’s) digital video entertainment brand Sony Liv is all set to roll out its second exclusive digital web series ‘Liv Shutter’ starting 21 October.
Viewers can watch the show’s episodes every Wednesday on the Sony Liv mobile app and also on the website.
In a recent interaction, MSM CEO NP Singh had said that at the end of 10 episodes, ‘Love Bytes’ had already got 1.5 million video views and Liv’s total video consumption, because of the original series, grew 300 per cent since the launch of the first show.
“There are more shows in development currently so you will see lots of action on Sony Liv. We are aggregating third-party content as well,” he had stated.
MSM Digital Entertainment EVP and head Uday Sodhi said, “Liv Shutter’s format is refreshingly new and something that our young and cosmopolitan audiences will connect with instantly. It is a show about finding your own hidden talent and unleashing your full potential. It is inspirational, snappy and extremely engaging, making it the perfect kind of entertainment to catch on-the-go on one’s preferred mobile device. Moreover, it is a show where the audience can move from behind the scenes, into the show; thereby making it the first of its kind interactive show.”
‘Liv Shutter’ will be the first social show on a digital platform as it centres on self-realisation and inspiration. This show turns the spotlight on how the youth can push the limits of achievement and with a little positive nudge can overcome any shortcomings that they believe they possess. It invites the viewers to be a part of the show as it gives them an opportunity to shed their inhibitions and show the world what they got.
“With this show and its unique treatment, Sony Liv has established its deep commitment to enthralling viewers with original content tailored specifically for the digital medium,” Sodhi added.