- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Singtel TV to add three new channels
MUMBAI: Singapore pay TV platform Singtel TV will be adding three new channels to its line-up on 23 February as well as a TV app that allows customers to track ‘live’ securities prices, follow historical price movements and customise a watch-list for easy future access.
The new channels – AMC, CNBC, and Hits – will be available for free preview to customers for a month till 23 March. ‘Shares’ will be available to customers for free preview till end of April.
Singtel TV MD Goh Seow Eng said, “Since December last year, we have added almost 20 new channels to the Singtel TV line-up, all of which have been available on free preview to our customers. This is just our way of thanking them for their loyalty and support. We will also be offering a free preview of all channels* over the Chinese New Year period and we hope everyone enjoys watching the programmes with visiting friends and relatives.”
‘Shares’ is an app that allows Singtel TV subscribers to track securities prices, follow historical price movement through a price chart and select listings into a watch-list for easy access in the future.