- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Singtel TV to add three new channels
MUMBAI: Singapore pay TV platform Singtel TV will be adding three new channels to its line-up on 23 February as well as a TV app that allows customers to track ‘live’ securities prices, follow historical price movements and customise a watch-list for easy future access.
The new channels – AMC, CNBC, and Hits – will be available for free preview to customers for a month till 23 March. ‘Shares’ will be available to customers for free preview till end of April.
Singtel TV MD Goh Seow Eng said, “Since December last year, we have added almost 20 new channels to the Singtel TV line-up, all of which have been available on free preview to our customers. This is just our way of thanking them for their loyalty and support. We will also be offering a free preview of all channels* over the Chinese New Year period and we hope everyone enjoys watching the programmes with visiting friends and relatives.”
‘Shares’ is an app that allows Singtel TV subscribers to track securities prices, follow historical price movement through a price chart and select listings into a watch-list for easy access in the future.