- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Search marketing agency Ayima acquires QuickThink Media
MUMBAI: Global search marketing agency Ayima has acquired QuickThink Media (QTM), specialists in social media, re-targeting and display advertising.
Diversifying the range of services provided by Ayima enables them to fulfil the ever-expanding needs of their existing client base, as well as reaching new industry segments where targeted advertising is key to commercial success.
“Ayima is experiencing huge growth in 2016. Prior to the acquisition, we were already projecting a 50% revenue increase for the year and had significantly increased headcount in Raleigh, New York, Vancouver and our new London headquarters,” Ayima CEO Mike Jacobson said.
“This merger brings an immediate injection of great digital talent, and a fresh opportunity for us to provide businesses with an innovative digital marketing approach that cuts to the heart of where their customers are online.”
Having worked closely alongside QTM for many years, Ayima COO and founder Mike Nott said that the move will prove beneficial for all involved.
“The QTM team has achieved unprecedented results for their clients, making this is a perfect addition to our cutting-edge SEO and PPC offering. We’ve always been greatly impressed with the knowledge and analytical abilities they’ve demonstrated and are extremely excited to welcome them as part of Ayima,” he said.
This development would see Ayima increase in size to almost 150 people worldwide across five offices.