- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Saavn to stream FremantleMedia’s web series ‘Confessions: It’s Complicated’
MUMBAI: TV studio FremantleMedia, which is known for producing shows like ‘India’s Got Talent’ and ‘Indian Idol’, has said that its second venture in the digital space ‘Confessions: It’s Complicated’ will be available for streaming on music streaming platform Saavn in narrative audio format.
In addition to making the show available for streaming worldwide, Saavn has come on board as the associate sponsor for ‘Confessions’.
The web series had garnered over 10 million views within 40 days of its premiere on Facebook. The ‘Confessions’ episodes on Saavn are narrative audio versions of the Facebook video show.
One episode per week will be added to the ‘Confessions: It’s Complicated’ page on Saavn, after its original video airing. A total of ten audio episodes have been commissioned, with a runtime of 8 to 10 minutes per episode.
“Confessions: It’s Complicated is a unique digital program tailor-made for millennial audiences,” said Saavn VP of marketing Priya Rajesh. “Partnering with Fremantle to sponsor and now stream the show on Saavn will enable us to establish a deeper connection with this core group of listeners, by offering their preferred show on the move.”
Adding to this, FremantleMedia India SVP of brand licensing and digital Ron Crasto commented, “We are proud to announce that Confessions: It’s Complicated is the first Web series available on Saavn. After its premiere success, having the show on Saavn will help Confessions reach out to more new listeners, as well as existing fans of the show.”
‘Confessions: It’s Complicated’ follows the story of three girls (“Nupur Murthy,” “Sameera Saxena,” and “Raka Ghosh”) who move to Mumbai to pursue their dreams of making it big. The girls set out to explore various aspects of their lives in an overarching coming-of-age narrative.
New episodes of ‘Confessions: It’s Complicated’ premiere on Facebook every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with special episodes airing every Saturday.