- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
‘Rock on 2’ makes its digital premiere on Amazon Prime Video
MUMBAI: Close on the heels its TV premiere, Hindi movie ‘Rock on 2’ has made its digital premiere on Amazon Prime Video. Recently, Amazon Prime Video premiered ‘Shivaay’ a day after the movie’s TV premiere.
Sharing his excitement on ‘Rock On 2’ premiering on Amazon Prime Video, Farhan Akhtar said, “The choice to watch exclusive content on mobiles, net or multiple other devices at any given time is hugely exciting. I am thrilled that ‘Rock On 2’ is now available on Amazon Prime Video and quite certain that the digital premiere of the movie will weave ‘Magik’. Streaming video provides customers a choice to watch new-age content and I can reach a whole new audience who have the power to choose what they want to watch when.”
Viewers can also watch ‘Fleabag Season 1’, an Amazon original. There is also available ‘The Conjuring 2’, ‘Keanu’, ‘Zoolander 2’ and ‘Anomalisa’.
Rock On 2
‘Rock On 2’ is an Indian musical drama film, directed by Shujaat Saudagar, produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, and with music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. The sequel to the 2008 film ‘Rock On!!’, the movie stars Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Shashank Arora and Prachi Desai in lead roles. You can watch it exclusively on Amazon Prime Video now.
Fleabag (Amazon Original)
‘Fleabag’ is a hilarious and poignant window into the mind of a dry-witted, sexual, angry, grief-riddled woman, as she hurls herself at modern living in London. Award-winning playwright Phoebe Waller-Bridge writes and stars as Fleabag, an unfiltered woman trying to heal, while rejecting anyone who tries to help her and keeping up her bravado all along.
The Conjuring 2
In 1977, paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren travel to London, England, where single mother Peggy Hodgson believes that something evil is in her home. When Peggy’s youngest daughter starts showing signs of demonic possession, Ed and Lorraine attempt to help the besieged girl, only to find themselves targeted by the malicious spirits.