- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Rajshri Marathi hosts Google Hangout session for Marathi film
MUMBAI: Rajshri Entertainment’s Marathi entertainment channel on YouTube, Rajshri Marathi, hosted a Google Hangout for the Marathi movie ‘Poshter Boyz’.
Taking Marathi movie promotions to a new height, the hangout saw producer Shreyas Talpade interacting with the audience along with the film’s cast comprising Hrishikesh Joshi, Aniket Vishwasrao and Pooja Sawant, along with director Sameer Patil.
Coming from cities such as Mumbai, Pune and Aurangabad, participants in the session were treated to interesting stories and trivia about the film.
The hangout was promoted across Rajshri Marathi’s Facebook page, Google + and Twitter. Fans on social media were asked to answer a question about the theatrical trailer of ‘Poshter Boyz’ and five lucky winners were given an opportunity to be a part of the hangout.
Talpade said, “The best place to connect with the youth of Maharashtra today is undoubtedly the internet and Google Hangout tops the list. The response was phenomenal to say the least.”
Rajshri Marathi has over one lakh subscribers on YouTube. It features Marathi movies, song and popular stage plays and has promoted various films on many digital platforms. It was also the digital promotion partner for the latest Marathi movie ‘Lai Bhari’.