- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Rajshri Entertainment launches ‘Nick Saraf’s Foodlog’ on its digital channel
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment studio Rajshri Entertainment has launched an international food show, ‘Nick Saraf’s Foodlog’.
The show is featured on the network’s channel ‘Get Curried’, which is available on all major digital video platforms.
The first season will see Chef Nick demonstrate breakfast recipes from around the world. A new episode will be uploaded on the channel every Monday and Thursday.
Nick said, “After months of consideration, we finally finalised on serving international cuisine on a platter at ‘Get Curried’. It has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to more.”
In each episode of the show, Nick will be cooking a breakfast platter from one country. The show starts with a British breakfast platter which includes baked beans, hash browns, sautéed mushrooms, bacon, pork sausages, grilled tomatoes and sunny side up. Nick makes learning these recipes fun in his quirky way.
Nick Saraf is a food enthusiast who has studied cuisine and patisserie at the Le Cordon Bleu institution in London and Paris.
‘Nick Saraf’s Foodlog’ can be watched on all major mobile and digital platforms including YouTube, DailyMotion, Vuclip, NextGTV and ViewMyTV.