- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Professional gaming platform iGameLeague launched
MUMBAI: iGameLeague, a gaming platform where mobile games can be played professionally anytime, anywhere, online, offline by players of all age groups, has been launched.
The gaming platform has been launched by Devesh Gupta (founder), Nilesh Thakkar (co-founder), Susanta Dutta (co-founder) and Nishith Maheshwari (co-founder). Ritesh Khandelwal is the financial advisor for the platform.
At a recently conducted beta launch of the platform in Mumbai, more than 2,300 students from 18 top colleges including HR, Nationals, Thakur, and KJ Somaiya had participated in Mumbai iGameLeague.
After the beta, iGL is in the process of doing a massive national launch of the platform through brand, media and celebrity partnerships. Various business houses have evinced keen interest in buying the territorial rights of various regions of the platform.
The traditional media categories like print, electronic and outdoors found synergy with digital medium. With games powered by iGameLeague, an opportunity has been created for existing media owners to create and own a new medium for branding and delivering publicity content.
With iGL platforms, specific functions like views, impressions, registration and downloads can be effectively generated with a rewarding experience for the players, where players can establish greater brand association and relationship.