- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Professional gaming platform iGameLeague launched
MUMBAI: iGameLeague, a gaming platform where mobile games can be played professionally anytime, anywhere, online, offline by players of all age groups, has been launched.
The gaming platform has been launched by Devesh Gupta (founder), Nilesh Thakkar (co-founder), Susanta Dutta (co-founder) and Nishith Maheshwari (co-founder). Ritesh Khandelwal is the financial advisor for the platform.
At a recently conducted beta launch of the platform in Mumbai, more than 2,300 students from 18 top colleges including HR, Nationals, Thakur, and KJ Somaiya had participated in Mumbai iGameLeague.
After the beta, iGL is in the process of doing a massive national launch of the platform through brand, media and celebrity partnerships. Various business houses have evinced keen interest in buying the territorial rights of various regions of the platform.
The traditional media categories like print, electronic and outdoors found synergy with digital medium. With games powered by iGameLeague, an opportunity has been created for existing media owners to create and own a new medium for branding and delivering publicity content.
With iGL platforms, specific functions like views, impressions, registration and downloads can be effectively generated with a rewarding experience for the players, where players can establish greater brand association and relationship.