- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Pokkt appoints Abdul Wahab as global delivery head
MUMBAI: Pokkt, India’s & SEA’s leading smartphone advertising platform for mobile games, has appointed Abdul Wahab as VP, head of global delivery.
Abdul will be responsible for timely delivery of campaigns, optimizing cost, maintaining KPIs towards the goals targeted, strengthening and exploring new partnerships with mobile game publishers.
Abdul will report to Pokkt’s COO and co-founder Vaibhav Odhekar.
“We are delighted to have Abdul on board as our global delivery head. I have known Abdul personally for the last 5 years and his vast experience in digital advertising operations, delivery and optimisation will help the company scale newer heights. He will surely help us reinforce our leadership team and will strengthen Pokkt’s position in the mobile video advertising space,” said Odhekar.
On taking up his new role, Abdul said, “I’m excited to join Pokkt and looking forward to ramping up the programmatic arm of the company. My overall endeavour will be to establish POKKT as a global leader in mobile video ad space. Having worked in a start-up environment and with tech-based companies, I will also be looking at establishing strong relationships with our clients and partners, both existing and new.”