- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Own: Oprah Winfrey Network launches TV Everywhere app
MUMBAI: US broadcaster Own: Oprah Winfrey Network announced the network’s first TV Everywhere streaming service, Watch Own, connecting authenticated viewers with mobile access to OWN’s award-winning programming.
Viewers who sign into the service using their pay TV account information will have access to a live feed of OWN plus a selection of on-demand programming.
“The launch of Watch OWN is a meaningful step in the evolution of the network. We are committed to providing our loyal pay TV subscribers with content that they can access wherever and whenever they want to watch it. This is not only an extension of the Own brand but a new avenue for opportunities in the viewer engagement and advertising spaces,” said Own: Oprah Winfrey Network president Erik Logan.
The Watch Own app will include full episodes of network shows including Oprah’s series ‘Super Soul Sunday’, drama and comedy series from Tyler Perry including ‘The Haves and the Have Nots’ and ‘If Loving You is Wrong’, reality series like ‘Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s’ as well as new series ‘For Peete’s Sake’ starring Holly Robinson Peete and Rodney Peete, among others.
Watch Own is available through iOS from iTunes App Store and through Android from the Google play store. Viewers can authenticate with their pay TV provider credentials.