- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
OTT platform Viu acquires digital rights of Sunny Leone’s ‘One Night Stand’
MUMBAI: PCCW-backed over-the-top (OTT) platform Vuclip has acquired the exclusive digital rights of Sunny Leone-starrer ‘One Night Stand’, which will premiere on its video streaming service Viu in India.
Viu will have the exclusive rights for 21 days.
Viewers also get to see interesting behind-the-scene bloopers and new interviews of Leone.
This film is an addition to the existing catalogue of Leone films on Viu that includes ‘Ragini MMS 2’ and ‘Jackpot’.
Moreover, the OTT platform will simulcast the third season of the award-winning Canadian TV series ’19-2′ for its viewers in India.
Vuclip has won simulcast rights from London- and Los Angeles-based Content Media Corp. Viu subscribers in India will be able to watch this latest series at the same time as its television broadcast in Canada, the US and UK.
Vuclip plans to roll out viewer engagement initiatives on its social media platforms to promote these additions to the Viu catalogue.