- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
OTT platform Viu acquires digital rights of Sunny Leone’s ‘One Night Stand’
MUMBAI: PCCW-backed over-the-top (OTT) platform Vuclip has acquired the exclusive digital rights of Sunny Leone-starrer ‘One Night Stand’, which will premiere on its video streaming service Viu in India.
Viu will have the exclusive rights for 21 days.
Viewers also get to see interesting behind-the-scene bloopers and new interviews of Leone.
This film is an addition to the existing catalogue of Leone films on Viu that includes ‘Ragini MMS 2’ and ‘Jackpot’.
Moreover, the OTT platform will simulcast the third season of the award-winning Canadian TV series ’19-2′ for its viewers in India.
Vuclip has won simulcast rights from London- and Los Angeles-based Content Media Corp. Viu subscribers in India will be able to watch this latest series at the same time as its television broadcast in Canada, the US and UK.
Vuclip plans to roll out viewer engagement initiatives on its social media platforms to promote these additions to the Viu catalogue.