- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
OnMobile renews deal with Telefónica’s Movistar for 4 years
MUMBAI: OnMobile Global Ltd, a leading provider of mobile music offerings, has renewed its existing partnership with Telefónica’s Movistar operators in Latin American Spanish-speaking countries.
As per the agreement, OnMobile will continue to power its flagship Ringback Tone (RBT) service to Movistar’s 132 million plus subscribers across 13 countries in Latin America for the next four years.
“We are very proud to continue our partnership with Movistar, an iconic consumer brand. This ongoing relationship strengthens our competitive leadership in one of our higher value markets,” stated OnMobile chief commercial officer Sanjay Bhambri.
“RBT, our signature product, provides a personalised calling experience with innovative options including music search, discovery and download. It is a shared communication space that connects people before they actually get connected! We will continue to evolve RBT by including unique features that will benefit Movistar subscribers and provide an enhanced mobile experience,” he added.
“OnMobile, a key ecosystem player, has been a valued partner of Movistar since 2010. Over these last few years, its RBT products have risen to take up top positions in the contents’ business across many of our markets in Hispanic America; a region that is key to Telefónica’s growth strategy,” said Leandro Musciano, Director of Products and Services, Telefónica Hispanoamérica. “OnMobile’s RBT service is in line with Telefonica’s vision to offer our customers services and products that transform the way they keep in touch, have fun and share.”
The renewal of this agreement fortifies OnMobile’s global partnership with Telefónica, a leader in digital transformation, and reiterates OnMobile’s position as the market leader in RBT products.