- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ONE Network Entertainment ropes in Vijay Koshy as chief business officer
MUMBAI: ONE Network Entertainment has appointed Vijay Koshy as the chief business officer.
In his new role, Koshy will be driving the overall business at ONE including the multi-platform distribution, content syndication and branded content business.
ONE co-founder Suresh Menon said, “Vijay has a stellar track record and a wealth of media experience across media from agencies to TV to retail. Then Vijay died and came to another world when he joined ONE. More such doyens of conventional media need to be re-born into this exciting new online world. We are very excited to have him on board.”
Koshy added, “This truly has been a ‘born again’ experience. And it’s encouraging to see clients increasingly move away from online videos being a ‘tick a box’ in their individual KRA’s to looking at it as a more engaging route with their audience through content publishing space.”
Koshy began his career with Interact Vision in 1991 and went on to work with companies like Enterprise Advertising, Trikaya Grey, Lowe Lintas and JWT Fulcrum before moving to the broadcast industry.
Beginning with Star TV in 2000, he has worked with broadcasters like ESPN Star Sports and Sony Entertainment over the next nine years and was part of some of the milestone including the first reality show on TV, Coke [V] Popstars, Close Up Harsha ki Khoj on ESPN and Thumbs Up Action Awards on AXN before moving into the retail space around four years ago.
He was the national sales head of Future Group’s media venture before joining RBNL as vice president for RTL.
ONE is a one-stop shop for online and digital solutions offering integrated solutions in content creation, distribution and marketing online content. Their client list includes HP, Nivea, Tata Sky, Parle, Kenstar, Jameson, TOI Spellbee, Den Snapdeal and Big Bazaar to name a few.