- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Ola Play partners Arré to offer consumers range of digital content
MUMBAI: The connected car platform for ride sharing, Ola Play, has partnered leading multi-format digital content provider Arré to offer a wide range of digital content for customers on the go.
The association will provide Ola’s Prime Play customers a range of popular and trending web series, social experiments, reality shows, documentaries and non-fiction products from Arré’s stable. The deal also includes Arré’s hit series ‘Official Chukyagiri’ and other short-format contextual videos.
Speaking on the partnership, Arré co-founder and CEO Ajay Chacko said, “We’re delighted to partner Ola to bring premium original content to Ola’s young and upwardly mobile customers. Ola Play is a unique new medium to experience engaging, entertaining and personalised content. We know how Indians love digital content, and with Ola Play we we’re bringing exciting shows inside their cabs, to add more fun to their everyday ride.”
Ola Play also allows partners such as Apple Music, Sony Liv, AIB, TVF, Audio Compass and Fynd to build a high-quality interactive experience for users. It is available to all Prime Play customers in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi and will be rolled out for over 50,000 vehicles by March 2017.
Ola Play senior director and head Ankit Jain stated, “Ola Play is a radically new approach and cutting-edge innovation to the ridesharing world, which revolutionises the way customers interact with their vehicles and defines the future of shared mobility. Our partners form an integral part of this vision to make Play a truly connected and immersive experience for the customers. In this regard, we are excited to partner Arré and bring some of their most popular videos and other digital content to our Prime Play users.”