- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Ola Play partners Arré to offer consumers range of digital content
MUMBAI: The connected car platform for ride sharing, Ola Play, has partnered leading multi-format digital content provider Arré to offer a wide range of digital content for customers on the go.
The association will provide Ola’s Prime Play customers a range of popular and trending web series, social experiments, reality shows, documentaries and non-fiction products from Arré’s stable. The deal also includes Arré’s hit series ‘Official Chukyagiri’ and other short-format contextual videos.
Speaking on the partnership, Arré co-founder and CEO Ajay Chacko said, “We’re delighted to partner Ola to bring premium original content to Ola’s young and upwardly mobile customers. Ola Play is a unique new medium to experience engaging, entertaining and personalised content. We know how Indians love digital content, and with Ola Play we we’re bringing exciting shows inside their cabs, to add more fun to their everyday ride.”
Ola Play also allows partners such as Apple Music, Sony Liv, AIB, TVF, Audio Compass and Fynd to build a high-quality interactive experience for users. It is available to all Prime Play customers in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi and will be rolled out for over 50,000 vehicles by March 2017.
Ola Play senior director and head Ankit Jain stated, “Ola Play is a radically new approach and cutting-edge innovation to the ridesharing world, which revolutionises the way customers interact with their vehicles and defines the future of shared mobility. Our partners form an integral part of this vision to make Play a truly connected and immersive experience for the customers. In this regard, we are excited to partner Arré and bring some of their most popular videos and other digital content to our Prime Play users.”