- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
NFL Network, Dish reach new carriage agreement
MUMBAI: US sporting giant NFL Media and US distribution major Dish Network have reached a new carriage agreement for NFL Network and NFL RedZone.
Distribution of both networks has been restored on Dish’s satellite distribution system, and both services will be added to Sling TV in time for the NFL regular season this fall.
“We are pleased to see NFL Network and NFL RedZone back on Dish. This has been a thoughtful negotiation that resulted in a great outcome for our fans. DISH is an important distributor of NFL Network and NFL RedZone, and we are excited to expand our distribution to new fans on the fast-growing Sling TV platform,” said NFL senior VP, media strategy, business development and sales Hans Schroeder
“These networks will give Dish and Sling TV customers the inside look at a favorite American pastime as we approach the NFL season,” said Dish’s executive VP programming.Warren Schlichting.