- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
NFL Network, Dish reach new carriage agreement
MUMBAI: US sporting giant NFL Media and US distribution major Dish Network have reached a new carriage agreement for NFL Network and NFL RedZone.
Distribution of both networks has been restored on Dish’s satellite distribution system, and both services will be added to Sling TV in time for the NFL regular season this fall.
“We are pleased to see NFL Network and NFL RedZone back on Dish. This has been a thoughtful negotiation that resulted in a great outcome for our fans. DISH is an important distributor of NFL Network and NFL RedZone, and we are excited to expand our distribution to new fans on the fast-growing Sling TV platform,” said NFL senior VP, media strategy, business development and sales Hans Schroeder
“These networks will give Dish and Sling TV customers the inside look at a favorite American pastime as we approach the NFL season,” said Dish’s executive VP programming.Warren Schlichting.