- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Nexstar Broadcasting and Charter Communications strike new distribution deal
MUMBAI: Nexstar Broadcasting has reached a distribution agreement with Charter Communications to cover 15 markets.
The agreement was struck just before the expiration of the old contract. As per the new deal, it allows Charter the right to continue to air Nexstar’s highly rated programming.
Charter subscribers in fifteen markets will now enjoy uninterrupted access to network, local news and other programming.
For Nexstar, Charter Communications subscribers in its markets will have uninterrupted access to leading network content from NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, MyNetworkTV, The CW, and Telemundo as well as local news and other programming produced specifically for local communities.
Last month, Nexstar had reached a new distribution agreement with Dish Network LLC.