- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Nexstar Broadcasting and Charter Communications strike new distribution deal
MUMBAI: Nexstar Broadcasting has reached a distribution agreement with Charter Communications to cover 15 markets.
The agreement was struck just before the expiration of the old contract. As per the new deal, it allows Charter the right to continue to air Nexstar’s highly rated programming.
Charter subscribers in fifteen markets will now enjoy uninterrupted access to network, local news and other programming.
For Nexstar, Charter Communications subscribers in its markets will have uninterrupted access to leading network content from NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, MyNetworkTV, The CW, and Telemundo as well as local news and other programming produced specifically for local communities.
Last month, Nexstar had reached a new distribution agreement with Dish Network LLC.