- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
nexGTv partners Web Talkies for digital telecast rights of ‘Maid in India’
MUMBAI: nexGTV has partnered for worldwide digital telecast rights to ‘Maid in India’, an original web series by Web Talkies.
nexGTv subscribers can watch 10 episodes from the first season of ‘Maid In India’ as a part of its paid packages. The series can be viewed seamlessly on the official site of nextGtv or on the nexGTv mobile app, available on Android and iOS platforms.
Said nexGTV, COO Abhesh Verma, “With a shift in the viewing behaviour of Indian viewers, there is a growing demand for original web-based video content which is relevant, engaging, relatable and tailored to meet the evolving entertainment sensibilities. This gap in demand and supply of fresh, unique content is exactly what we, at nexGTv, are looking to address with our dedicated focus on original content.”
‘Maid In India’ is a comedy series by Web Talkies and focuses on Priyanka, a new-age housemaid with an undying love for selfies. Played by Flora Saini, the show chronicles the adventures of the quirky character as she dispenses her unique brand of gyaan while helping out her employers with their household chores as well as their daily lives.
Launched in July 2016, Web Talkies offers a wide range of content for Indian audiences across the globe.