- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
nexGTv partners Web Talkies for digital telecast rights of ‘Maid in India’
MUMBAI: nexGTV has partnered for worldwide digital telecast rights to ‘Maid in India’, an original web series by Web Talkies.
nexGTv subscribers can watch 10 episodes from the first season of ‘Maid In India’ as a part of its paid packages. The series can be viewed seamlessly on the official site of nextGtv or on the nexGTv mobile app, available on Android and iOS platforms.
Said nexGTV, COO Abhesh Verma, “With a shift in the viewing behaviour of Indian viewers, there is a growing demand for original web-based video content which is relevant, engaging, relatable and tailored to meet the evolving entertainment sensibilities. This gap in demand and supply of fresh, unique content is exactly what we, at nexGTv, are looking to address with our dedicated focus on original content.”
‘Maid In India’ is a comedy series by Web Talkies and focuses on Priyanka, a new-age housemaid with an undying love for selfies. Played by Flora Saini, the show chronicles the adventures of the quirky character as she dispenses her unique brand of gyaan while helping out her employers with their household chores as well as their daily lives.
Launched in July 2016, Web Talkies offers a wide range of content for Indian audiences across the globe.