- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
nexGTv locks digital rights to British comedy series ‘ATtheCOUNTER’
MUMBAI: Subscription-led video entertainment app nexGTv has acquired the digital telecast rights to UK-based Daehan Drama’s popular comedy web series ‘ATtheCOUNTER’.
This will allow nexGTv subscribers across the globe to access 25 episodes of the web series on its web and mobile platforms. The comedy series can be viewed on nexGTv’s web and mobile platforms as part of its paid packages.
The latest addition augments nexGTv’s diverse entertainment offerings including 130+ live regional and national TV channels, thereby underlining its commitment to showcasing more international web-based content on its platform.
Speaking on the partnership, nexGTv COO Abhesh Verma said, “The entertainment sensibilities of Indian viewers have evolved beyond the stereotypical slapstick or regional humour. Good scripts and relevant comedy content, be it from India or abroad, are being appreciated by users across the country. This evolution in viewer preference is why nexGTv has tied up with the UK-based Daehan Drama for its popular comedy web series ‘ATtheCOUNTER’. We are curating and presenting the best of global entertainment content for our users, and are confident that the latest addition will tickle the funny bones of all Indian-origin viewers, fulfilling their daily dose of comedy.”