- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
nexGTV integrates #fame’s content on its platform
MUMBAI: Subscription-driven video entertainment app nexGTV has enhanced its portfolio of premium digital content by integrating digital entertainment network #fame on its platform.
#fame content will be available for all nexGTV subscribers under a special category by the same name.
As part of the agreement, #fame will create and ‘premiere’ content exclusively on nexGTV prior to publishing it on alternate channels. The arrangement also covers its Karan Johar-hosted hit-series ‘Lakme School of Style’.
In addition to premiere content, nexGTV viewers will get access to #fame’s existing repository of original digital content from its other channels and properties including comedy, fashion, music, food and web singer.
This marks the first time that an entertainment app has integrated content from another pure-play digital entertainment network into its portfolio, together with that from other renowned broadcasters such as Sun, Sony, Colors, Rajshri, Shemaroo and a host of others.
nexGTV recently launched India’s first 14-episode mobi-series ‘It’s My City’ featuring Priyanka Chopra, making its debut as a creator of original content in the mobile TV and OTT space. The series, which highlights the daily lives and challenges in the lives of four young women staying away from home in search of their dreams, has been received well by the viewers.