- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
nexGTv adds Think Health content to its kids app
MUMBAI: Subscription-led app nexGTv has added Think Health content to its kids app. Catering to children between the ages of 2 and 10, the Think Health content on nexGTv Kids will allow access to educative and informative animated videos which will teach young learners about various health and fitness-related issues in a fun, engaging way.
With the videos now live on its platform, nexGTv Kids app will allow children to learn about basic yoga poses and will raise awareness about leading a healthy lifestyle. All this will be delivered through user-friendly animation and simple language, and will help kids in developing healthy, active lifestyles and a fitness-centric mindset through holistic learning.
nexGTv COO Abhesh Verma said, “The foundation for a healthy body and mind is best placed at an early age. Therefore, it becomes imperative for parents to ensure that their children are provided with the tools that can help them explore the concepts of fitness and health. With kids today increasingly reliant on technology to learn and develop essential life skills, we decided to help out Indian parents by adding high-quality Think Health content for the nexGTv Kids app. By handpicking the best video-based health and fitness video content suitable for our young learners, we are aiming to educate, entertain and encourage children to stay active, make healthy choices and have fun, all at the same time.”
With 90 videos (assets) on Fitness, 92 videos on Yoga and 27 videos on Healthcare, the Think Health content on the nexGTv Kids app is curated by expert in-house editors and delivered in a secure and immersive viewing environment.