- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
nexGTv acquires worldwide digital telecast rights to Han Rhyu’s drama ‘Chances’
MUMBAI: Media Matrix Worldwide’s subscription-led video entertainment app nexGTv has acquired the worldwide digital telecast rights to Han Rhyu’s US drama film ‘Chances’.
Featuring Hunter Fite, Balbinka Korzeniowska and Jon Morgan Woodward, ‘Chances’ is a tumultuous story revolving around two strangers who meet in a small town in northern Nevada and fall in love despite their poor financial conditions. But just when things seem to be getting better, the couple’s spotted past once more rears its head and forces them to make their escape into the desert.
Said nexGTv COO Abhesh Verma, “Indian viewers, today, are more mature and are increasingly inclining towards meaningful stories that appeal to their evolved entertainment sensibilities. With its touching plot and memorable performances, ‘Chances’ is one such story which will delight nexGTv’s new-age viewership. Our motive is to procure more such high-quality content and deliver the best global entertainment solutions to our viewers in India and abroad.”
‘Chances’ is a part of nexGTv’s paid packages. Subscribers can seamlessly enjoy the film by either logging on to www.nexgtv.com, or through the nexGTv mobile app available on both Android and iOS platforms.