- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Netflix to stream first season episodes of ABC’s ‘How to get away with murder’
MUMBAI: In support of the second season premiere on 24 September of US broadcaster ABC’s series ‘How To Get Away With Murder,’ Internet TV network Netflix and ABC have announced a fully global agreement making Netflix the exclusive worldwide streaming home of the first season of the hit drama.
Season one episodes of the series will arrive in the US, Canada and Latin America on 18 September, and all remaining and future territories beginning in Q4 2015 or 2016.
Netflix VP global TV Sean Carey said “Netflix is dedicated to bringing great entertainment to our members around the world, in both current and future markets. We are excited to offer global audiences season one of ‘How to get away with murder’, offering members a chance to discover it for the first time or relive the drama of season one before the new seasons premiere.”
Disney-ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution president Janice Marinelli said , “How to get away with murder’ is ABC’s highest rated new series from the 2014/15 season. This agreement to make our season one episodes available underscores the value of this series, and reinforces the overall popularity of ‘How to get away with murder’ on ABC and its other first-run platforms around the world.”
In the show the brilliant, charismatic and seductive Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class ‘How to get away with murder’. Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this legal thriller.