- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Netflix to premiere new season of Narcos on 2 September
MUMBAI: Video streaming service Netflix will premiere the second season of its original series ‘Narcos’ on 2 September at 12.01 am PST (1:31 pm IST). The show will feature 10 episodes.
‘Narcos’ chronicles the gripping real-life stories of the infamous drug kingpins of the late 1980s and the corroborative efforts of law enforcement to meet them head on in brutal, bloody conflict. Its gritty storytelling details the many, often-conflicting forces – legal, political, police, military and civilian – that clash in the effort to control cocaine, one of the world’s most valuable commodities.
The series stars Wagner Moura (Elite Squad, Elysium) as Pablo Escobar alongside Boyd Holbrook (Gone Girl) and Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones) as real-life DEA agents Steve Murphy and Javier Peña.
José Padilha (Elite Squad, RoboCop) and Eric Newman (Children of Men) serve as executive producers of the series. ‘Narcos’ is produced by Gaumont International Television for Netflix.
Season 1 of ‘Narcos’ is available for members to stream instantly on Netflix in Ultra HD 4K.