- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Netflix to premiere new season of Narcos on 2 September
MUMBAI: Video streaming service Netflix will premiere the second season of its original series ‘Narcos’ on 2 September at 12.01 am PST (1:31 pm IST). The show will feature 10 episodes.
‘Narcos’ chronicles the gripping real-life stories of the infamous drug kingpins of the late 1980s and the corroborative efforts of law enforcement to meet them head on in brutal, bloody conflict. Its gritty storytelling details the many, often-conflicting forces – legal, political, police, military and civilian – that clash in the effort to control cocaine, one of the world’s most valuable commodities.
The series stars Wagner Moura (Elite Squad, Elysium) as Pablo Escobar alongside Boyd Holbrook (Gone Girl) and Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones) as real-life DEA agents Steve Murphy and Javier Peña.
José Padilha (Elite Squad, RoboCop) and Eric Newman (Children of Men) serve as executive producers of the series. ‘Narcos’ is produced by Gaumont International Television for Netflix.
Season 1 of ‘Narcos’ is available for members to stream instantly on Netflix in Ultra HD 4K.