- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Netflix ties up with DreamWorks Animation for kids content
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix has tied up with Dreamworks Animation to launch a five-minute show ‘Dinotrux’ from DreamWorks Animation.
Parents can thus motivate little ones to get ready for bedtime, pronto. Kids will think they’re getting away with murder, but parents will get the last laugh when the show ends after just five minutes and the kids are tucked in on time.
Netflix and DreamWorks Animation engineered the new shows knowing exactly what kids love most: rewatching their favourite scenes. Parents know when kids like a show, they really like it. And ask to re-watch their favuorite scenes over, and over, and over again. The three new ‘5 Minute Favourites’ that has been launched on Netflix, showcase favourite scenes following the rapid adventures of Ty-Rux and Revvit as they demonstrate important lessons of teamwork and friendship – even among the unlikeliest of pairs. To watch on Netflix users can search for ‘5 Minute Favourites’.