- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Netflix renews drama ‘Bloodline’ for third season
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix has ordered a third season of the series ‘Bloodline’, from creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler.
The dramatic thriller centres around a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother returns home.
Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the ten episode third season starring Kyle Chandler, Sissy Spacek, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, and Norbert Leo Butz will return to Netflix in 2017. Seasons one and two are currently streaming on Netflix in 4k.
“Todd, Daniel, and Glenn have created a riveting family saga featuring one of the most talented ensembles in the history of television. We can’t wait to see what the next chapter holds for the all-too-human Rayburns,” said Netflix VP original content Cindy Holland.
The dramatic thriller explores the demons lurking beneath the surface of a contemporary American family. In ‘Bloodline’, the Rayburns are hard-working pillars of their Florida Keys community, but their past contains dark secrets that they hope remain buried. Paranoia and mistrust build as lies pile up, alliances are shattered, and an unthinkable crime takes place. The tight-knit family’s formerly harmonious relationship deteriorates, and good people are forced to consider doing very bad things.