- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Netflix pulls the plug on ‘Sense8’ after two seasons
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix has announced that it is wrapping up its show ‘Sense8’.
“After 23 episodes, 16 cities and 13 countries, the story of the ‘Sense8’ cluster is coming to an end. It is everything we and the fans dreamed it would be: bold, emotional, stunning, kick ass, and outright unforgettable. Never has there been a more truly global show with an equally diverse and international cast and crew, which is only mirrored by the connected community of deeply passionate fans all around the world,” said Netflix original content VP Cindy Holland.