- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Netflix on track for 69.9 mn subs by year-end
MUMBAI: Digital TV Research’s ‘Global OTT TV & Video Forecasts’ report estimates that Netflix will have 69.90 million paying subscribers by the end of 2015.
This is an increase of 28 per cent over the previous year’s subscriber figure of 54.48 million.
Meanwhile, the international paying subscribers will reach 26.36 million by the end of 2015. This a rise of 9.58 million, or 57 per cent, over the prior year.