- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Netflix on track for 69.9 mn subs by year-end
MUMBAI: Digital TV Research’s ‘Global OTT TV & Video Forecasts’ report estimates that Netflix will have 69.90 million paying subscribers by the end of 2015.
This is an increase of 28 per cent over the previous year’s subscriber figure of 54.48 million.
Meanwhile, the international paying subscribers will reach 26.36 million by the end of 2015. This a rise of 9.58 million, or 57 per cent, over the prior year.