- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Netflix on track for 69.9 mn subs by year-end
MUMBAI: Digital TV Research’s ‘Global OTT TV & Video Forecasts’ report estimates that Netflix will have 69.90 million paying subscribers by the end of 2015.
This is an increase of 28 per cent over the previous year’s subscriber figure of 54.48 million.
Meanwhile, the international paying subscribers will reach 26.36 million by the end of 2015. This a rise of 9.58 million, or 57 per cent, over the prior year.