- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Netflix is exclusive home of ‘Udta Punjab’
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix will be the exclusive home of critically-acclaimed crime film ‘Udta Punjab’ from 1 January.
‘Udta Punjab’ tells the story of socio-economic decline in the affluent north Indian state of Punjab due to drug abuse. Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh in the lead roles play characters from different walks of life, and the film journeys into the artificial highs and the real lows they face in their fight against drugs.
‘Udta Punjab’ explores that famed Punjabi spirit – you may be knocked down, but this never-say-die attitude means you’ll have the audacity to look drugs in the eye and say, “Drugs di maa di!”
Directed by Abhishek Chaubey, ‘Udta Punjab’ is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures in collaboration with Phantom Productions.
Netflix has over 86 million members in 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.