- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Netflix, Guru Studio announce spin-off of the kids series ‘Justin Time’
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix and Guru Studio have announced a new, original spin-off series ‘Justin Time The New Adventures’ based on the international preschool show ‘Justin Time’.
The new season includes 13 half-hour episodes and will premiere on Netflix around the world in early 2016.
‘Justin Time’ is a character-driven animated series for three-to-six-year-olds that follows the adventures of Justin and his best friends Olive and Squidgy, as they set off on fantastical adventures throughout time, told from every corner of the world! Through the colourful lens of history, the series’ stories prove that friendship, adventure and fun are timeless.
Netflix VP content acquisition Erik Barmack said, “We are excited to be working with some of the greatest animators in the world to bring new and original episodes of Justin Time to our members. The series has been a hit for us across several Netflix territories and we expect nothing less for the new series.”
Guru Studio president, creative director Frank Falcone, executive VP Mary Bredin said, “Working with Netflix, one of the most dynamic and creative new kids entertainment platforms today, is genuinely exciting. We are thrilled to provide new episodes of ‘Justin Time’ to Netflix members around the world.”