- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Netflix announces sixth and final season of ‘Longmire’
MUMBAI: Internet TV network Netflix has announced the sixth and final season of ‘Longmire’.
The final season will consist of 10 episodes to premiere in 2017 in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
This is a contemporary crime thriller set in Big Sky country, is based on the Walt Longmire mystery novels by author Craig Johnson.
“We are grateful to Netflix for the opportunity to compose a closing chapter for these beloved characters that inspires lasting memories. Most importantly, we’re committed to delivering a dynamic and satisfying conclusion to our fans that rewards their longtime loyalty,” said executive producers Greer Shephard, Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny.
“We are proud to be the home of the Longmire series, as so many viewers over the last few seasons have watched and been captivated by Walt’s journey. There has been no better team to work with on this show than Greer, Hunt and John, and their tremendous cast and crew, and we have every confidence that they will have a satisfying conclusion to this revered series. We are grateful to them and our friends at Warner Bros, who have been tremendous partners,” said Netflix VP of original content Cindy Holland.