- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
NEP finalises services agreement with TV 2 and acquires OB-Team
MUMBAI: NEP Group Inc. announced today that TV 2 AS and NEP Norway AS have finalised a services agreement to support TV 2’s productions for the next five years.
As part of this deal, NEP has acquired the TV2-owned OB-Team, which provides technical personnel and equipment for TV2’s productions and other clients in Norway. OB-Team AS provides services for studio, multi-camera and OB productions.
“TV 2 is looking forward to gaining access to NEP’s global technical resources and experience. In a market with an increasing need for investments and innovation, OB-Team will have a more suitable home in NEP than in TV 2,” said Øivind Johannessen, OB-Team’s chairman of the board and director at TV 2.
OB-Team’s OB fleet is among the most modern in Europe. It currently controls eight units in a range of sizes. The company provides support for a variety of sports productions throughout Europe, including X Games 2016, Premier League, UEFA Europe League Playoffs, and Tour of Norway.
“We look forward bringing the OB-Team onboard to support TV 2 productions and to bolster our support for other productions in the region,” said Paul Henriksen, President of NEP Broadcast Services Europe. “Adding the OB-Team staff and resources to the growing NEP Europe team provides us more ways to help meet our client’s needs, whenever and wherever they need our support.”
Lise Heidal, managing director of NEP Norway, will oversee the OB-Team staff.