- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NDTV Convergence inks deal with Taboola valued at Rs 100 cr
MUMBAI: NDTV Convergence, the digital arm of NDTV group, today signed a deal with content discovery platform Taboola to power content recommendations across their entire network of desktop and mobile sites.
The deal is estimated to be worth Rs 90–100 crore ($13–15 million) for NDTV over the course of the agreement based on traffic projections across web and mobile.
This is a three-year partnership with Taboola to drive content recommendations to its large audience of over 60 million unique visitors.
Taboola will serve as the exclusive, multi-platform content discovery partner across all NDTV properties. Apart from providing advertisers with an option to target the premium NDTV audience through native content marketing, Taboola will also work with NDTV to increase user engagement.
NDTV group CEO, executive director Vikram Chandra said, “We are really happy to extend this partnership with Taboola who have been great partners over the last year. This truly is a landmark deal given its size and scale, making it the largest and one-of-its kind in the Indian digital media ecosystem. This association further reinforces our leadership position in the digital space—something that has been built through credible content and great user experience
Taboola founder, CEO Adam Singolda said, “It’s an incredible honour to work with such a highly respected global publisher as NDTV, and we look forward to working with Vikram, Suparna, and the entire NDTV editorial team in continuing to boost overall audience engagement and revenue. We see India as a massive opportunity for marketers to reach new audiences since so many citizens are accessing the internet for the first time via mobile, and this partnership is a testament to our commitment to providing Indians with high-quality content they may like and never knew existed.”