- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Nazara Games appoints Rashmi Ranjan Mishra as biz head
MUMBAI: Mobile game publisher Nazara Games has appointed Rashmi Ranjan Mishra as their new business head – brand solutions.
Mishra will be heading ad sales nationally across all the games published by Nazara.
Prior to Nazara Games, Mishra was regional sales manager of Times Internet Ltd (TIL) where he was looking after mobile/digital ad sales and solutions for West and South India.
Mishra has over 10 years of experience in Mobile and digital domain with expertise in sales and business development.
He started his career with Mumbai-based mobile marketing start up Cellent Tech, where he was heading the domestic business. He has, in his past work experience, led revenue growth for companies like Times Internet, Start Corp and Cellent. He comes with deep industry relationships and flair for offering pertinent brand solutions to brands. He has successfully demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management with his expertise in key account management and ensured an increase in revenues through cross selling.
Nazara Games CEO Manish Agarwal said, “We at Nazara Games welcome Rashmi to the super exciting world of gaming and we are confident that he will soon carve a niche for himself in mobile gaming.”
Mishra said, “The excitement of brands around mobile gaming, in my numerous meetings with agencies and brand marketers, reinforces my belief that gaming is the new frontier for innovative work to happen in space of brand solutions. I am confident that with the large bouquet of high quality local IP based games in the Nazara portfolio, the Indian market will see many innovative solutions via partnerships between brands and Nazara in the coming months.”