- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Muvizz.com acquires distribution rights of Sumit Mishra’s short film ‘Amrita & I’
MUMBAI: Video-on-demand (VoD) platform Muvizz.com has acquired the distribution rights for the short film ‘Amrita & I’.
The 18-minute short film based on the life of veteran poet Amrita Pritam will be released on Muvizz’s platform. They will also be distributing the short film to other digital portals and various platforms.
Directed by Sumit Mishra, the short film is a love story about a painter named Imroz and Amrita.
The VoD platform recently organised a special screening of the film which was attended by the cast Shruti Ulfat and Jay Yadav along with other industry personalities like Tisca Chopra, Tara Alisha Berry and Shweta Gulati.
Muvizz.com has been backing innovative content films right from its inception. They’ve produced short films like Taandav and Kriti, which were huge hits on YouTube. They are in the process of making a feature film.
Muvizz.com aims to assist filmmakers at every level to gain global exposure while encouraging diversity, creativity and innovation in the process.