- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Muvizz.com acquires distribution rights of Sumit Mishra’s short film ‘Amrita & I’
MUMBAI: Video-on-demand (VoD) platform Muvizz.com has acquired the distribution rights for the short film ‘Amrita & I’.
The 18-minute short film based on the life of veteran poet Amrita Pritam will be released on Muvizz’s platform. They will also be distributing the short film to other digital portals and various platforms.
Directed by Sumit Mishra, the short film is a love story about a painter named Imroz and Amrita.
The VoD platform recently organised a special screening of the film which was attended by the cast Shruti Ulfat and Jay Yadav along with other industry personalities like Tisca Chopra, Tara Alisha Berry and Shweta Gulati.
Muvizz.com has been backing innovative content films right from its inception. They’ve produced short films like Taandav and Kriti, which were huge hits on YouTube. They are in the process of making a feature film.
Muvizz.com aims to assist filmmakers at every level to gain global exposure while encouraging diversity, creativity and innovation in the process.