- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Muvizz.com acquires distribution rights of Sumit Mishra’s short film ‘Amrita & I’
MUMBAI: Video-on-demand (VoD) platform Muvizz.com has acquired the distribution rights for the short film ‘Amrita & I’.
The 18-minute short film based on the life of veteran poet Amrita Pritam will be released on Muvizz’s platform. They will also be distributing the short film to other digital portals and various platforms.
Directed by Sumit Mishra, the short film is a love story about a painter named Imroz and Amrita.
The VoD platform recently organised a special screening of the film which was attended by the cast Shruti Ulfat and Jay Yadav along with other industry personalities like Tisca Chopra, Tara Alisha Berry and Shweta Gulati.
Muvizz.com has been backing innovative content films right from its inception. They’ve produced short films like Taandav and Kriti, which were huge hits on YouTube. They are in the process of making a feature film.
Muvizz.com aims to assist filmmakers at every level to gain global exposure while encouraging diversity, creativity and innovation in the process.